Updated: Sep 26, 2019
The game of chess is a strategic game. It takes thought and strategy to become a winner at this game. You have to be patient when playing and ready to spend hours and even days with a worthy opponent. You have to know when to move your Queen. After all she's a powerful piece in this game. You must protect your King at all cost. Without him there's no winning for you. It's the same in life. You have to have a plan to win in the game of chess aka life! Start by putting aside time to write down thoughts about where you want to go, then consider steps you have to take to get there. Remember, in this process you have to be patient with yourself and those around (because those changes will affect your home and your children and with change comes resistance.) At all cost you must protect and provide for your Home, children, and family (aka your “King”). After all the next move belongs to you but you don’t have to walk alone, have you consider talking with a life coach? I would love to help you face the future with a smile.
Here are a few questions to help you reflect and get you started as you develop your plan.
· Do I have a peaceful corner to think?
· Where do you want to go? When would you like to get there?
· What strategies and plans would help get you there?
· What dreams are churning in your mind?
· What safeguards have you created in your home?
· What are you exposing your children too?
· Who are their friends? Do they attend church? And if so, which one?
· Do you know their parents? What are their beliefs?
Quote for inspiration:
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Will you consider his plans today?